Monday, May 26, 2008

Welcome!

Well, hello there! Welcome to my blog! Basically, I'm an aspiring wedding planner. On here I'll post my ideas for my own wedding, and helpful tips and ideas for other weddings. I'll discuss growing trends in the industry, ways to save money, and many other topics!

So what makes me so qualified to do this? Well, I recently graduated from college with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, with a concentration in event planning. I have taken several event planning classes, and I'm pretty much obsessed with anything that has to do with event planning- ESPECIALLY with weddings! I read every bridal magazine, and watch every wedding show out there. I offered my assistance to a couple in LA with planning their wedding, and was sought out by a bride in London to help plan hers. I'm also getting ready to start studying to become a Certified Wedding Planner soon. I have worked in the catering business for four years now- I've worked for a winery, a national food service company, and now I'm a banquet supervisor at a Five Star, Five Diamond hotel in Missouri.

So now you know a little about me and what I love- so I hope you come back and visit me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Better or Worse...