Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I just wanna SHOUT IT!

So, I don't know when it happened, but I kind of let myself go. It happens, I guess. I think it came from working in the hospitality industry- especially banquets and events. At my worst, I weighed (and I'm committing a female sin here by telling everyone) 183 lbs. Yikes. I definitely didn't feel like I weighed that much, but I was starting to look like I just had a baby.

Adam and I started working out about a month ago. I am in love with this kind of stair stepper thing- if I had one in my house I would walk on it all day. It's low impact and it just feels like I'm walking kind of. I watch "Superbad" on my Zune, and it totally takes my mind off the fact that I'm working out, plus the laughing gives me a little ab workout too! I bought a scale from Wal-Mart last week, and now I weigh myself every day.

I just weighed myself when I came home from work and (drumroll please).....

I weigh 166!!!! I have lost 17 FREAKIN POUNDS!!! Although I don't really see it, but Adam says I look thinner and my stomach and waist feels a lot smaller.

I am so happy! I want to get down to 135, so I still have 30 pounds to go. But I've lost 5 pounds this week without working out. (We've slacked with the holidays). But tomorrow I'm going to work out extra hard and hopefully I will reach my goal weight in the next 2 months.

I'm asking for skinny jeans for Christmas. Booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Better or Worse...