Thursday, January 8, 2009

Movin' on up!

So, Adam and I are moving to Illinois in 6 days and I could NOT be more excited! (Ask anyone, it's pretty much all I can talk about!) I'm absolutely in love with the area, and I drive there everyday. They have tons of shopping and restaurants, which is much different than downtown STL. It's so much safer and more of a community like I'm used to. And I'm sure no one will scrape our '09 tags off our liscense plates there. Yeah, that happened to both Adam and myself. But, I've been doing some shopping to give our new abode a new attitude. And I can't wait to unload all of my goodies in my new place!

During Christmas I got these amazing mosaic red chargers from Dillards for $15... marked down from $50! They are gorgeous and they are perfect for year-round elegant entertaining, not just for Christmas! So, these chargers are my new dining room inspiration. I'm trying to go with an asian infused dining room. I'll have to take pictures next week once we get everything in.

But JCPenny's had an incredible sale this week- I got 4 of these plates for under $20! SO cute, and perfect for mexican night, caribbean night, or those summer BBQ's!






I also got these great votive holders for $2 each... I couldn't find a picture because it was from the "Holidays" but I bought 2 red and 2 gold to go with my asian theme. They have a little swirl hook with a coordinating dangling crystal off the edge. Pics to come!



But these are my new dishes I got from Bed Bath and Beyond... not on sale sadly, but they are perfectly asian inspired!





Pier1 was also having an amazing sale last week, and I got a bamboo table runner for $4, and these black plastic branches with clear crystal leafs on them. EEEK I can't wait!

So in the spirit of moving, I have to get back to packing up and cleaning. I'll be back next week with lots of pictures of our new place!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my Blog:)
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

For Better or Worse...